APV’s Client Park and Orchard receives Social Media Marketing award from The Meadowlands Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The Social Media Market of Park and Orchard features ongoing cross promotions with Metlife Stadium Events, video productions for several of the food offerings at Park & Orchard including; a house made pasta video, a King Salmon video, a historical tribute to the previous owners of P & O and an unveiling of the new Brand. Additionally, P&O has been active with Facebook, Open Table, Yelp, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter. This program was designed and maintained by APV Communications.
On Thurs., Oct. 27th, the Meadowlands Liberty CVB celebrated the top hospitality & tourism businesses and professionals in the region with its 4th Annual Hospi-Tourism Awards.
At the event, which took place at the Park & Orchard in East Rutherford, the Tourism Bureau celebrated members for the following achievements:
- Ruhul Amin, Banquet Manager at Hilton Meadowlands Hotel accepted the award for Excellent Visitor Experience
- Park and Orchard was awarded the Best Marketing Practice Award and was presented to Andrew Guarino
- Best Green Initiative was presented to Sally Altman on behalf of Holiday Inn, Hasbrouck Heights
- Bret Esbrandt, Gen. Mgr. and Chris Lambo, Dir of Sales of Courtyard by Marriott, Lyndhurst accepted the award for Community Impact
- Ralph Magliocchetti accepted the award for Il Villaggio in Carlstadt for the new category, Outstanding Dining Experience.