Logo Design and Stationary Design
Our process combines creative talent and top tier designers to assure your “mark” hits the mark!
Logo Design 101
Your logo needs to:
- Get noticed and become memorable
- Work with your tagline to define your market niche and/or competitive benefit
A logo should not remain the same over a prolonged period of time; it needs to evolve as technology, styles and preferences change. Consider Apple, McDonald’s and AT&T. Each has updated its logo’s look and feel numerous times. As a result, these companies consistently reflect modern sensibility.
Beware the mass production “logo sweat shops!”
We’re sure you’re familiar with the concerns of using a mass-produced online logo design company, but just in case you aren’t, here is what you can expect:
- Limited, impersonal contact that restricts results
- Automated “support” without a project manager to discuss project progress
- Outsource, offshore or junior level designers (not the award-winning, top-tier APV Communications’ talent)
- Hidden fees
The reality is that most customers are disappointed with these mass-produced logos. We hear the horror stories all the time. Some customers have tried three or more services and still got zero positive results. Bottom line, if you are serious about your company, a cheap logo won’t help your brand image.
Business Collateral and More
Now that you have a unique and dynamic logo, we can provide any of the following add-on options:
- Corporate stationery design – The look and feel of your stationery and collateral represent an important part of making a positive brand impression on clients and prospects alike. Showing that you care about your image signifies that you care about your clients.
- Tagline creation – A memorable tagline secures your place in the market and in your niche, but “cute” is usually not a good idea unless you are Nike or another nationally known brand. Instead, an effective tagline should further define what you can achieve for your prospects.
- Icon development – Product suites, Web graphics and GUI, etc. Quoted on an individual basis.
- Animated logo – Add the “WOW! factor” to your company web site. Subtle, well-designed brand animation can make your logo “pop” and set you apart from competitors.
- Logo variations – Your logo will often need several different versions. For example, a version for color backgrounds, a 3-D version, a flat version and an embroidery version.